A National Heritage Site, this semi-troglodytic site was both built by man and carved out of the rock, offers visitors a journey to the heart of the Gordes’s hidden history, thanks to the presence of archaeological remains of the village’s activities during the Middle Ages (olive oil mill, silos, cisterns, etc.)
An enchanting and mysterious site that is absolutely a place to visit!
- Overview of the visit with a documentary about the site’s history and restoration
- A light show and audio-guides (9 languages available) take you through every stage of the visit
- Presentation of the object discovered during the restoration of the Cellars and relics used during the site’s previous periods.
- A relaxation area and boutique can be found at the end of the visit
- The gardens overlooking the Cellars may be exceptionally opened upon request for groups and students. It is also possible to organize a small lunch or cocktail party.
Please contact us for your personalized quote.